Monday, March 12, 2012

Prayer Requests:)

Oh so much going on.  First Bailey should be getting her labs back any day to figure out what is going on.  We are hoping it is nothing but it would be nice to know why she is doing what she is doing. 

They are going to start Brecken on eating lunch at therapy.  Also they would like to do a swallow test to make sure his facial muscles are getting stronger.  He has never had a problem eating before so he should be good. 

Baby is all good and I am about 12 weeks but this is where we have the bleeding issues normally.  Pray we do not have any of those problems!  We lost baby #2 due to the bleeding and Breckens CP was caused by a blood clot and I had a lot of bleeding with Bailey and they had told me we lost her too. 

Taylor is doing great but I think she is feeling a little left out with me being pregnant and dealing with Breckens therapies and Bailey being so little still.  Pray daddy and I can show her how much we love her and appreciate what a big girl she is!  We will be trying to take that girl to Disneyland for her birthday!  Well I think that is it for now:)  Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment