Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CHEESE!!!


YES!! That is my sons first word!! I handed him a string cheese and he looked at it and said "Cheese!". I turned around and asked him what he said and he showed me the cheese and said "Cheese!". He is 20 months old and this is just now his first word!! I was so excited!! He has been in speech therapy forever it seems. I never really pushed him to talk since his sister definitely does enough of it and I always figure my kids will do what they want when they want. He has needed a little help but he is doing great now!! I was a little nervous Bailey would talk before him. Usually he just grunts and points cave man style. I cannot believe in 4 months he will be 2. He is growing up so much faster then Taylor did. Anyways I am loving the walking so now I do not carry him around. Although directing him in the right direction is a challenge. He is a massive cuddler too. He curls up with me and just hugs on me all the time which Taylor never did. He LOVES his baby sister. He is constantly hugging her and bringing her a blanket and her binki. He is so freaking cute with her!! He loves his older sister too although he shows his love for her by tackling her or if she is laying on the ground he will run up and body slam her. Boys. He is always so sad when she is at school:( Anyways that is my gist on Brecken.

No comments:

Post a Comment