Monday, September 13, 2010

5 weeks!!


My baby girl is five weeks old today. We had her one month check up last week and she is doing great!! She is 10 pounds already!! My other kids did not hit 10 pounds until 3 months old so she is a chunk. She is 21 inches. She is cooing and ooooing and aaaaaing. She has started smiling and she can now focus on our faces. She still eats all the time at night and during the day. We are going to try to attempt to put her in her crib in her room soon. She is just the sweetest little baby girl! I am so in love with her. Doug loves when she makes the Cherrios face. A lot of you probably know what I am talking about. When they open their eyes real big and make their mouth into an O like they are whistling. Well so far I am just loving snuggling another little Levy.

No comments:

Post a Comment