Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Almost 6 weeks and feeling it :(

Okay so I will be 6 weeks on thursday already. Yay! I just really want the first trimester to go fast. I am so nauseated it is nauseating. It is an all day and all night thing. First I am nauseated because I am hungry and then I feel good when I am eating and then about 10 minutes after eating I am trying to keep it down. I am so completely exhausted. I sleep all the time which is possible right now because Doug is off for three weeks. I am dreading him leaving. My body feels like I have been hit by a truck. My hips are popping out all the time already. My ankles are so sore. Man it came faster with Brecken but this is crazy fast. Only 6 freakin weeks. I am trying to suck in all the time. People do not ask but I would be embarrassed if someone over heard me talking about it and asked how far along I was and I said only 6 weeks. I am so bloated. I am losing weight but I feel like a lard. I did however buy some awesome jeans where the pregnancy band goes up to your ears! They are nice :) My boobs ache :( Okay I am done. Other than that I feel great:) We are going to go in soon and check out what a mini van will run us and what to shoot for in a down payment.

Well I am very excited about this baby as much as it is hurting me now. Soon. I am ready to be out of the first trimester. The first is always my worst. I would rather be a hippo in my third. Well that's all for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment