Friday, October 2, 2009

Did you know....

that I rock? Yep. Anyways not a whole lot going on here. Just a little update for everyone. Let us see. Taylor is doing great in her preschool class. She loves it and mommy loves my me and Brecken time. Brecken still goes on Mondays and he seems to be really liking it now...which is good because then that is me time. Taylor brings home art stuff she has done everyday. I am really loving the 3 year old age. 2 was really hard. Taylor did the terrible 2s and now she is a ton of fun at 3. She says the funniest things and it cracks me up how old she seems. Brecken is getting to that fun age where he holds on to you when you hold him and is really starting to show his personality which is looking like mine. Taylor is more like Doug in so many ways. I threw him up n the air today and he busted out laughing. He has done this inhale giggle thing (which is really funny. Taylor was always a high pitched giggle.) I have never heard him laugh like that. Plus he is just way more cuddly then before. He has been rolling all over the place...finally. I was a little worried. Taylor was crawling by this age. He can sit up but not for long which bums me out since Taylor could but he is progressing which makes me feel better. He is also teething really bad:( He is so close to popping his bottom tooth. I wish it would just hurry!! He is on solid foods more then formula. He sits in a high chair and a cart now!! He is just getting so big and I remember my favorite age was 9-18 months with Taylor so I am going to take this all in!! He will be 9 months on Monday!!

What else....Jock still has that thing on the back of his leg but he is walking normal. We are going to take him in and get it checked again. It is shrinking though. Bunker is as big as ever and just as hyper.


Doug is back in the swing of things. He is slotted for the February deployment which we are really hoping he does not go on. He wants to g on the August deployment. It is a mission he has never done and if he does it then he has done all Psy Op missions. He will be dropping his officer packet when he gets home from this next deployment. Yep...he is going career. I am glad he is. I would love to move somewhere cool but at the same time we have been here for 5 years and made good friends and gotten into the community which would suck to start all over. I don't know and I do not want to deal with it....Jesus take the wheel.


Well that is it. We had some people ask and no we are not pregnant and no we are not trying. Although we are not preventing so whatever happens...we will be happy with. We would love to add a couple more but we are also very content with the 2 beautiful kids we have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment