Friday, October 23, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!

Yeah it has been a few eh? Well yeah. I have been so busy and it cracks me up because I only have 2 kids. Sundays we start off the week with some church. Then it is FOOTBALL!!! The Broncos are 6-0!! I am usually trying to get my homework in by midnight too. Then monday it is up at 5 a.m. for a shower and the kids are usually up at 6. So I get up and make them breakfast...Cheerios and fruit for Brecken with a side of bottle. Then Taylor gets fruit, eggs, bacon and a waffle. Then I make both their lunches. I know....a 10 month old and a 3 year old and I am already making lunches. Then it is getting them dressed and out the door for school. They both go on monday so I am so excited for mondays!! Plus they stay for lunch which is an extra hour. I come home and clean and get laundry going after a 2 mile walk with Bunker. Back to pick them up...home for naps. Daddy gets home about 4:30 and I am off making dinner. After dinner Taylor has dance. We all get home and put everybody to bed while I work out. Tuesday is my off day so I schedule appointments that day for kids...I haven't had a tuesday off yet. After appointments we come home for naps and dinner and then 2 mile walk and bath while mommy works out and to bed. Wednesdays we take Taylor to school. Pizza day so i do not have to make a lunch. Then I usually go to bible study until I have to pick Taylor up. Back home for naps and then same thing...dinner, walk, workout and bed. Thursdays are fun. Mommies group then lunch out usually. Home...naps, dinner, walk, bath, workout and bed. Friday Taylor has school.....then repeat. Naps, dinner, walk, workout and bed. Saturdays are dance and WOW group but we are home by noon doing fun family stuff. Very very busy but I totally thrive off of it and love it!! Being a mom and wife is definitely what I was meant to do. Plus I have to cook, farm, build amusement parks and do my duties as a Mafia member. Yeah life is busy.

Brecken went to his appointment. He is a lot more behind then the doctor wants him to be so pray. If he does not catch up in the next 3 months we will be starting to evaluate him. My thyroid is getting worse so I will go back in to get tested again in three months.

Doug is getting deployed in January. Yeah he just got home so this is a real bummer. He is signing a waiver to cut his dwell time short...which means they can deploy him even though they just got him back here. He will be getting home next summer again but he will be putting in his Officer packet so that means more time here for a while and more money and possibly moving again. All in a days work with the Army. Other than that I am loving it!!

God has been so good and faithful to us. We have everything and more that we wanted in life and we are only 26. I love that it is only going to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment