Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to normal...ish

So today is our first day back to normalish. Our family has no idea what normal is because our lives change so drastically every 6 months. Doug is back at work and we are back to whatever routine we can salvage. As of now Doug is leaving again in 5 months (which we are praying he gets out of) and so I figure no need in messing up our routine too much.
On a lighter note September starts tomorrow. September is my very favorite month. It starts getting cooler outside. The leaves start to turn. The smell of Fall:) I love fall. Another beautiful that will happen this year is Taylor starts preschool next week. Brecken will also go for Parents Day Out on mondays. So I have no kids on mondays from 9-12. YAY!! Taylor goes mondays, wednesdays and fridays.
We got back from our week in Myrtle Beach and it was awesome! This is the funnest time I had on a vacation. Doug and I got to take the king suite in the condo so that was really nice. I got a massive sinus infection so I was in a ton of pain but after a night in the ER and a shot in the butt (yeah I hate when they do that) I was on cloud 9. They sent me home with some percocet and sinus stuff so I was high pretty much the whole trip which kind of made it more fun:) I never had a sinus infection before and never realized how bad that hurts. Other than that the whole thing was just a ton of fun being in the pool and out on the beach for a week. Well here are a couple pics:)








No comments:

Post a Comment