Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The BIG 4 Months!!

 Where does the time go!?!?!  My baby is 4 months already!  He has been doing awesome on all his milestones!  I must admit after having Brecken I get nervous and check where Jayce should be and if he is doing well.  So far he is good!  Jayce LOVES to wear Breckens shirts which is really cute and Brecken loves to let him. 
 He is able to sit up with help and keep his head stable!  I love his little feet:)  When I nurse at night I have started laying down on my side since it is more comfortable plus I like feeling his little feet push on my belly.  Other nursing mamas understand.
 He smiles all the time now!  He just sits in his swing or on the floor and looks at all the craziness of his brother and sisters and smiles like he thinks they are nuts.
He is sleeping through the night now which is AWESOME!  We had a rough night last night but he will go almost a whole week without waking up during the night at all.  He has stopped taking so many naps during the day though now so trying to get things done is a little harder however he is actually playing with his toys which helps when I put him on the floor.  He has his 4 month check up next week so we will see how he is doing.  It makes me laugh to think he was a preemie yet he is now in 6-9 month clothes and look at all those adorable rolls!!  I love rolls:)

No comments:

Post a Comment