Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Long Beach California!!

See we found out that we are going out to Long Beach California next! I am torn. I am excited but nervous. I guess I just can't get excited yet. I am so tired. The kids act up so much more around people and it is making living here hard. I feel like I lose control over them here. I am trying to grasp on to the reigns as much as I can. I really need school to start for Taylor so she gets out of the house. I think that will help her a lot to be away from everybody and under different authority. Brecken has been doing okay but I see him starting to think he can get away with more. Bailey is just being Bailey. I am ready to just be in California. I need help and Doug is the best help I can get. I am not very good at living with people and I know most of the time it is not them and it is me. I am just not a good roommate. Well I will update more later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment